All Medavie employees have access to these special events for FREE!
The Canadian Centre for Diversity and Inclusion (CCDI) is a solution designed to help employers, diversity/human rights/equity, and human resources practitioners effectively address the full picture of diversity, equity, and inclusion within the workplace. At Medavie, we have partnered with the CCDI to develop our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) strategy.
It is through this partnership that all Medavie employees have access to attend FREE CCDI webinars that cover a variety of DEI topics. Upcoming Webinars for the month of August are:
- Building community relationships as an organization (EN)
Date: August 10, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. – 2 p.m. ET
Your current and future workforce live in communities and build their lives in and around them. This webinar explores the value proposition and tips for building inclusive community relationships.
- Safe spaces and effective conflict resolution(EN)
Date: August 19, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. – 2 p.m. ET
This webinar will reinstall the building blocks of safe spaces and explore effective conflict resolution practices.
- Inclusive marketing(EN)
Date: August 26, 2021 1:00 p.m. – 2 p.m. ET
The reality of inclusive marketing is that the bad examples outnumber the good ones. This webinar will tackle the subject of diversity and inclusion in marketing. We will examine real life examples of when marketing to a diverse clientele is done the right way, versus when it misses or ignores the target. We will also include tips and guides on how to create the sort of inclusive marketing plans needed to deliver a successful campaign.
HOW TO REGISTER
To register for a webinar for free, follow these easy steps:
- Click the link for the webinar that you would like to attend.
- Fill out the required information.
- Write in Medavie as the organization
- Select Employee Partner
- Done! Enjoy the webinar.
Important things to note:
- All Medavie employees have access to the CCDI Knowledge Repository where you can find DEI resources. Is it your first time accessing? Register using your work email address at this link https://ccdi.ca/knowledge-repository-registration/
- Events will be in either French or English, which is indicated on the event information.
- Be sure to check back regularly for more Webinars on the CCDI page and follow the steps above to receive free access. We will continue to highlight them at the beginning of each month, so you don’t miss any exciting events!